Copper Free Water Based Multi-Season Ablative
- Hydrocoat Eco is certified by Lloyds Register
- Easy application and cleanup with soap & water
- Water-based, copper-free, self-polishing ablative antifouling paint
- Co-polymer ablative technology eliminates sanding and paint build-up
- Dual-biocides provide outstanding multi-season protection in all conditions
- Uses the power of organic ECONEA™ for better protection and a greener earth
Hydrocoat Eco is the newest member of Pettit’s exclusive water-based, copolymer ablative family of bottom paints. The highest level of metal-free ECONEA™ biocide available is combined with a powerful slime fighting inhibitor to provide unprecedented multi-season protection in the toughest marine environments. Innovative Hydrocoat Technology is used to replace the harsh solvents found in most bottom paints with water, providing an easier application and clean up, with low VOC’s, and no heavy solvent smell. Hydrocoat Eco’s co-polymer ablative paint film wears away with use allowing for a controlled release of biocides while eliminating paint build up and the need for sanding between coats. This copper-free formula is compatible over almost all bottom paints and is safe for use on all substrates including steel and aluminum. Hydrocoat Eco will not lose effectiveness when removed from the water.